We are one of the UK’s fastest growing Digital Agencies delivering exciting projects using the Drupal framework.
We believe users around the world should enjoy more compelling online experiences and Drupal helps us deliver on that vision.
Our team contributes regularly to the community, and we are in the process of launching our first distribution called DRUMA (Drupal for musical artists).
We’re Drupal through-and-through, and keen to talk to developers with a demonstrable track record on medium to large scale projects over the last 3-years.
If you’re worked with Drupal already that’s an advantage. If you haven’t, we can fast track you through our D. Academy but we’ll need to see the right passion for the product and the community.
Ideally situated in Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole or at least in daily commuting distance to Bournemouth, you’ll have a solid programming background.
You might not have a degree in Computer Science, so if you don’t, Zend Certification or similar will help, and you’ll have been developing in PHP for 3-years.
Brownie points will be scored for Drupal Organisation Membership, Contributions to the Community, experience working on Acquia Cloud, and Acquia Certified Developer status.
Above all though, you’ll have the potential to stretch your legs and solve real world client challenges with the most appropriate solutions.
- Drupal 7 Site building experience
- Drupal 7 module and theme development
- Responsive theming using HTML5 + CSS3
- Experience with version control systems, particlarly GIT
- Scrum and Agile workflow experience
We have just expanded into larger studios within The Picture House, a converted cinema and retro hub of like-minded creative businesses.
It’s a chilled environment, with a luxury kitchen, dining area and private shower. Bournemouth train station is a 20-minute walk; we are on the main bus route from town, and a 35-minute drive in from Southampton.
We are an ambitious agency set to double in size during 2014. We work on a diverse portfolio of projects for international businesses’ and are keen to make our mark around the world.
There’s a lot of respect for our people and we are big on maximising potential. We are building one of the most comprehensively skilled Drupal teams in the world and look forward to seeing how you’d expect to help us achieve that.
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience, with 6-monthly ramp-ups
- Staff bonus scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Personal accreditation programmes funded
- Prestigious environment
If you are looking for a move and think you fit our profile, get in touch now.
Even if you’re not desperately seeking to move right now, get on our radar because we are moving fast and you never know how things may change.
We don’t do formal interviews straight away. Our Studio Director Phil Allen prefers to meet up for an informal chat over a coffee or a beer.
If the vibe is right, we can take things further.
SORRY: ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION BUT ASK AN AGENCY TO APPROACH US ON YOUR BEHALF, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 5 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 10 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 2 years 11 months ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 2 years 11 months ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 4 weeks ago