Expanding into larger office space is always a great opportunity to design things just the way you want.
We are moving across the reception into Studio 4 in June so we thought it would fun to run a post highlighting the process on a step-by-step basis.
Well we have access to the studio now and fortunately we have a great head start. Studio 4 had recently been converted back to a photo studio so we pretty much have a blank canvass of freshly white painted walls and ceiling with a contemporary grey painted floor.
The team are all having their say on what we should do, and Senior Designer Paul Barnes wasted no time in showing us all where he thinks it should go.
Checkout his design concepts:
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 6 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 11 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 1 week ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 1 week ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 2 months ago