D. Agency is a vibrant digital agency currently expanding at a rapid rate.
We have an immediate opportuninity for a graduate or Junior Developer to take advantage of a 3-month paid internship through our D. Academy.
Working in an excellent studio environment, you’ll gain real world experience in a fast paced environment and will be able to share documentation, assets and achievements with future employers.
There will be an option to discuss a full time position at the end of this internship.
Purpose of The Role
Introduce graduates to Drupal – the hottest sector of web platform development and the area with the greatest shortage of specific skills. We want to help you get a grounding in Drupal whilst working on real world projects learning from a senior Drupal Architect.
Contribute to the development of client websites and projects
- Have technical and/or creative input into the planning of projects.
- Undertake research where required to establish the best way of carrying out tasks assigned to you.
- Take responsibility for the development of assigned tasks.
Studying to gain a working knowledge of the Drupal CMF
- Working with the senior development team to gain or improve Drupal related skills.
- Study Drupal best practices, APIs etc in order to be able to contribute more to agency development work.
- Get involved with and to contribute to the Drupal community.
Key Selection Criteria
Knowledge and Experience:
Desirable (but not essential):
Drupal development experience
- Site building
- Module development
Experience of working with open source projects
Experience working with Linux.
Lateral thinker capable of thinking outside the box.
Strong people skills.
Ability to think on your own feet with minimal direction.
A passion for open source software.
Interest in an agency environment where you would get to work on multiple projects across different industries.
Help to develop Drupal based products
Assist in the development of modules, themes and distributions to be contributed to the wider Drupal community.
How To Apply
In the first instance submit your details via our Contact page or call our Studio Director, Phil Allen on 01202 390822.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 5 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 10 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 2 years 11 months ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 2 years 11 months ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 4 weeks ago