D.Blog 5.0 With Enhanced Authoring, Tag Management, Spam Comment Management, News Feed and Social Media Integration
Empower your audience with knowledge and engage them more effectively in conversation with latest Drupal Blog solution from D.
Like many of the systems I help develop at D., our de facto Blogging system is the result of user trends and detailed customer feedback.
Our latest release is v5.0, and we’ve made a number of enhancements to help you grow your audience.
Have a look at the following illustration and it’s accompanying key to get an overview of what’s included as standard.
Of course because it’s built on Drupal, D.Blog 5.0 can be enhanced even further with extended styling and functionality.
1. Editable Banner
2. Search within the blog
3. Allow readers to subscribe via RSS
4. Link your readers to your other social media
5. Search blog by tags (alphabetically ordered)
6. H1 blog post title, themed in your site colour
7. Fully manageable parent/child blog categories themed in your site colour
8. Allow readers to share a post on their Facebook
9. Allow readers to share a post on their Twitter
10. Allow readers to share a post on their LinkedIn
11. Allow readers to share a post by email
12. Allow readers to share a post on their Google +
13. H2 blog post intro text
14. Illustrate your post with multiple images
15. H3 blog post subtitles, themed in your site colour
16. Add links, internally or externally, themed in your site colour
17. Tag your post with targeted keywords
18. Show your blogging authors to build authority
19. Let your customers comment on posts using the powerful DISQUS system (can be disabled)
20. Reply to other comments to create threads/conversations between customers
21. Auto-archiving of posts by month and year
22. Latest Tweets from your associated company Twitter account
23. Dynamic Google map and quick link to site's contact page
24. Enhanced layout with contrasting background / module boxes
25. Powerful DISQUS system integration, dramatically reduces spam commenting/moderation
26. Subscription for your audience which will allow for email updates with new posts
Author: Paul Barnes is a Senior Web Developer at D. and has an active role in Project Management. He has driven the transition of providing Responsive Web Design solutions using the Drupal platform, and has been a key contributor to a number of custom Drupal offerings such as mBlog, Companies and Contacts, and Xpress Checkout for Drupal Commerce.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 7 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 3 years 2 weeks ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 1 month ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 1 month ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 3 months ago