Social Media Dimensions - Facebook
Facebook image dimensions. Prepare your profile image, cover photo and more with this handy quick start guide to get your account looking professional.
If you’re setting up social media, you’ll want to know what sizes all your profile pictures, banners and photos need to be for a professional polished presentation and to ensure you have a great looking social network to bolster both your company web presence.
Below we take a look at how the various zones on a Facebook profile can be used for both personal and company purposes.
Facebook is a great way to promote your business and it’s completely free. A dedicated account can be set up solely for your business and you can use the various image areas creatively to really push your brand, products & services and connect with your audience.
Facebook is a great way to directly engage customers & fans alike. It allows people to publically ‘like’ aspects of your page, which in turn, generates a positive impact on others.
A Facebook page is not designed to replace a company website but it can work in parallel with it. Use it to promote products & services, relay news & events, and volunteer bonus insights into the way you work for a transparent and trusting relationship.
Perhaps product/service tutorials or video diaries or help guides will help customers make decisions. You don’t have to give away all your trade secrets but it’s a great platform for informal education. It’s entirely up to you but give your audience a reason to keep coming back. Every step of the way you can direct people back to your main website and funnel people to your specific goals and calls to action.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 7 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 3 years 2 weeks ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 1 month ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 1 month ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 3 months ago