Our congratulations go out to Senior Drupal Architect Paul Querol, after he achieved Acquia Certified Developer status in the first week of the launch.
This world-class certification program is designed to help organisations such as D. Agency establish a leadership position in the Drupal community by encouraging the achievement of excellence as part of a wider CPD program.
“The testing process was as hard as I expected, but I was really pleased to pass, especially with such a high mark”, say’s Paul.
“It’s a highly worthwhile initiative and I have recommended we encourage other members of the team to take this on.”
Acquia Certification validates the candidate’s skills and knowledge that focus on open source web development and Acquia products and services.
Studio Director Phil Allen claims: “Acquia Developer Certification fits excellently with our company’s focus on C.A.N.I., the Demming principles of constant and never ending improvement.”
“We congratulate Acquia on creating this highly valuable certification program and look forward to helping additional team members take part.”
Fans of award winning Folk singer Cara Dillon can now access her music, lyrics, tour schedule and news via a recently launched brand new Drupal website.
Based on D. Agency’s DRUMA distribution (Drupal For Musical Artists), Cara’s new site is fully responsive to allow music fans to access content on tablet and smart phones.
The team at D. have really gone to town on this project, providing a feature rich experience for music fans, as well as a range of content management workflow features to lighten the load on content editors.
Keep an eye out for Cara’s new album ‘A Thousand Hearts’, due for release in April.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 6 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 11 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 1 week ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 1 week ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 2 months ago