Drupal Music Artist Site Distribution Out of Beta
We are pleased to report that DRUMA (Drupal For Musical Artists) is now out of Beta and available for use.
The project has been funded by three music artists, who have all taken advantage of the DRUMA system to reduce their initial site development costs and get to market quicker.
Cara Dillon, one of Irelands most prominent Folk Artists is using the platform to market her new album, a Thousand Hearts, and to support her push into the US market.
Winter Mountain, also signed to the same label as Cara (Charcoal Records) are using the platform to market content to a rapidly growing audience of traditional folk and mainstream fans.
Drew Allen, a prolific singer songwriter from Bournemouth who is currently being hailed by the media as “The real deal with an awesome stage presence” has used DRUMA to market his debut album Sydney Afternoon, and support an active global campaign of fan base interaction.
All three artists benefit from a system that allows rapid uploading of multiple types of content including event management and a custom-built music player.
DRUMA’s default theme for Drupal has been used in each case but each deployment can be customised further when required.
If you are a music artist looking to deploy a fully featured content managed website quickly and at low cost, get in touch to see how we can help.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 6 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 11 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 6 days ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 6 days ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 1 month ago